Splish Splash, I Was Takin' a Bath!
I had always heard that bathing an infant is terrifying, however I kind of like it and Shelby seems enamored with the process too. The hair washing component is a little scary since I try to avoid getting water in her ears, but we do that sparingly.
In any event, my dear friend Diana suggested this great product called the Puj Tub and I would highly recommend it to any new mom as well. I sent her a text long ago. inquiring about her "baby products she could not live without" and this topped her list. The Puj Tub is a foam piece that folds up nicely into any sink, creating a cozy baby seat. The baby can be perfectly propped up so you don't have to worry about him/her slipping. Additionally, the water logically flows out the bottom, so you don't have to fret about it pooling up at the bottom and becoming dangerous.
I've yet to snap a photo of her actually being bathed, as that would require another person and bath time normally takes place while Jack is either still sleeping or at work. The closest I have are a couple of "after" photos.
Regardless if you love or hate bathing an infant, the smell of a freshly washed baby is indisputably, the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment