Friday, May 25, 2012

By The Numbers:


Today was our peanut's one month check up - here are the stats:

  1. Weeks Old: 4
  2. Weight: 11 pounds
  3. Weight Percentile: 90%
  4. Length: 22 inches (although we measured her fully stretched at 23)
  5. Length Percentile: 90%
  6. Head Circumference: Mom doesn't remember
  7. Head Circumference Percentile: 50%
  8. Shots Received: 1 (Hep B)
  9. Tears Shed: Many

Time is starting to go by much faster now. The first couple of weeks were tough, but we're getting the hang of things now. The doctor suggested trying to get her on a schedule and attempting to have her sleep from midnight to 6am. We'll see how that goes. I think she does pretty well sleeping for 4, snack, sleep for 3.5, but 6 in a row would be better.  I can hardly stay up until midnight; not sure how I'll keep her up!

Favorite Quote From Dad: "She's so cute, I want to just drink her through a straw."

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment