I am sure this list will evolve as the baby matures and her needs and mine change, but for now, the below are the 10 items that I can't imagine not having on hand. Of course my supportive husband, family and friends top the list, but as far as material things go:
- Boppy Pillow
- Diaper Genie
- Blackberry - Not for work, but to keep me occupied while in the rocker at all hours of the day/night
- Lanolin - Self explanatory
- Sozo swaddling blankets
- Online Shopping - So great to be able to order baby essentials that I didn't know I needed without leaving the house
- Washing Machine - Amazing how much dirty laundry something that small can produce
- Glamour Mom tank tops
- Water bottles - I get so thirsty and these are great for tucking into the chair, couch, etc. when I can't reach anything else.
- Microwave - Shelby knows exactly when it's time for me to eat my dinner and chooses to squawk at the exact same time. I have reheated my dinner just about every night!
No comments:
Post a Comment