As a former swimmer, I can't help but think about laps and laps and laps in the pool when I see Shelby kick her little legs. She normally kicks when she's really happy or really annoyed. The other thing that comes to mind are all those jolts, bumps and thumps I would get to the belly when I was pregnant - now I understand why they could rocket me out of bed.
Kick kick kick....
This is one of her favorite places to be, second only to the arms of mom and dad - her changing table. She's not knocked out with the actual diaper changing, but she loves to look out the window that the table is positioned in front of. The view faces South, so it doesn't bother me that she looks out - she'll never be looking directly into the light. Sometimes after changing her I'll let her stay up there for 15 minutes or so, as she entertainers herself and soaks in some vitamin D (she is not found of the drops and I'm not either).
No comments:
Post a Comment