Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Quick Dip

Since summer is winding down and Shelby has half a drawer full of swimsuits that will not fit her next summer, we thought it was time she take a dip. Dad volunteered to be the co-swimmer, so I took the role of photographer.

As you can see, we weren't overly aggressive with the situation - just enough for her to get her toes wet. She was a little reluctant at first. Jack started in the pool, but apparently the water was a little chilly, so they went to the "hot tub." Don't worry, it was nothing near a hot tub temps, probably just a few more degrees than the pool. She took it all in stride. I can't say that she loved it, but she didn't hate it either. If anything though, it was a cute photo opp and a fun memory. As for me and the pool, I think I am just sitting this season out. Hopefully next summer I can come back with a better tan and some better abs.

Enjoy the cuteness we were able to enjoy today:

And a personal favorite. I am normally behind the camera, so I don't often get a photo of the two of us. True love...



2 comments: