Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fat ones, skinny ones, fair ones, too

My extra lanky sweet pea has outgrown her Puj Tub....and I am very sad about it. I swear, that thing is the most brilliant invention of all time. No slippery baby, no water in the ears, no reaching for stuff  - it was the best ever. Shelby is just getting too long for it now. When she extends her legs, she'll kick the edge of the sink and I can't imagine that is very comfortable.

I asked several of my friends what the next step/transition would be and they suggested this inflatable ducky tub. It's pretty cute. I actually think Shelby needs something in between for a few weeks, but we gave it a go. From the photo below, you can tell she was pretty scared by the whole situation. Of course I still need to keep one hand on her at all times, but the duck itself helps prop her up.




Our theme song for bathe tub was:
Six little ducks 
That I once knew
Fat ones, skinny ones,
Fair ones, too
But the one little duck
With the feather on his back
He led the others
With a quack, quack, quack

No comments:

Post a Comment