Zulilly.com
One of my near daily guilty pleasures is checking out featured items on Zulilly.com. The website is on online retailer of children's clothing but the items and brands they feature change on a daily basis. The brands go from fancy, to things I have never heard of (like the below - Duck Duck Goose). To get access to the deals, you must subscribe to their daily emails. As a bonus, most everything is at a very good price. They don't sell exclusively clothing either - they'll feature home goods, maternity fashions, children's toys, etc. For now, I love to check out the clothes.
These are two recent purchases from Zulilly. Each is a 3-piece set and with tax/shipping cost me $34. Not bad.
Oddly, there are not a ton of convenient places to shop for children's clothing in Las Vegas. Going to the big mall-based department stores is a bit of a hassle, the boutiques are far too expensive and if I dress her in strictly Babies R Us - she looks like every other kid. The discount stores such as Ross, Marshalls, etc. have had some good finds though.
I also love Totsy and Baby steals :)
ReplyDeleteoooo never heard of Baby Steals! I do check out Totsy sometimes though! Thanks for the tip!
ReplyDelete