Monday, September 3, 2012
A Little Off the Top Please
Our front yard was a jungle. Those bushes in the foreground were literally as tall, if not taller, than me. I typically make sure the front yard is taken care of, but with being preggo, then the heat, then being beyond broke - it dropped to the bottom of the list. We have a pretty aggressive HOA, so I am actually surprised it was able to get to the below embarrassing state without an intervention.
BEFORE:
I must admit, I have a little guilt hiring out help for the yard. I gew up on 3+ acers in Northern California - property that by Vegas standards would be deemed a forest. In my 18 years of living there, I can't ever recall my parents hiring help....so I feel like a little bit of a diva.
Now that I have that confession off my chest, below is the new look. Admittedly, I'd prefer something in the middle, but since we only do it a couple times a year, I can live with the buzz cut. At least now I don't have to live in fear of a pink slip from the HOA.
AFTER:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment