Friday, July 20, 2012

Storage Wars

Admittedly, the situation in our freezer is a little out of hand. Shelby's future meals have pretty much taken over the entire top portion of our freezer. If you strain your vision you can see Kashi waffles and some frozen pint glasses, but that's about it. Nothing like reaching past 100 oz of milk to get your beer glass.

Jack jokingly questions the saneness of the whole situation, but to me it's like a trophy case! To me, all I see is freedom and hopefully, one less runny nose from day care! Once I am back to work though I have no doubt that this will clear out rapidly.  Until then, all frozen items will just have to stay downstairs.




2 comments:

  1. How funny! I was just thinking I should take a picture of my freezer and all the milk in there. We think alike :) I still might do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! No one would understand until you live it. I promise him it'll go quickly once I get busy at work AND she starts loving on the bottle!

    ReplyDelete