3 Months
Her 3 month photos are not my finest photography work....it was morning so I was rushing and she was not super smiley. Regardless, you can't mess up a subject this cute. I LOVE the outfit she is wearing, it's one my brother and his girlfriend purchased for her. She has grown quite a bit this month; in size and personality. She is not a chubby baby but very long. Her feet are at the very bottom of 9 month sleepers!
Please excuse the bed head. She has a wild cowlick in the back!
This one really depicts the stage she is in. She loves to pick up her feet and bring them toward her tummy. I think she is trying to figure out how to roll over. She also shoots her hands out to reach for stuff. I love it when she discovers new things.
Three months has flown by - I love her more and more each day! xo

No comments:
Post a Comment