Monday, July 16, 2012

A Monday Miracle

No, seriously - it was. I made it to the grocery store, shopped (without forgetting half my list) and home without a single holler from my sweet passenger. For those of you who have had to pleasure of sharing a car ride with Shelby, you understand how amazing this is! She has made it to a destination and sometimes even through an errand, but she normally has a melt down of some variety on the way home.....or more commonly, loses her mind the whole time! Early on, she would only cry when the car stopped moving (as in a red light), but slowly it evolved to full on disdain for her seat and the whole leaving the house experience. For this very reason I have spend days in a row at home this summer. So glamorous.

I am probably jinxing myself by even bringing it up, but it totally made my day. She has to start day care next week and it would be far better for her to not show up a snotty, hot, sweaty, teary mess each morning. Here's to hoping.

Proud Mama,
Michelle

1 comment: