Monday, October 14, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

This past weekend we made our 3rd annual trip to the McKee Pumpkin patch. It's a kitchy, dusty, rustic little fall-inspired destination. It's a little run down, but it works. The first year I went I was kidless, last year I had a tiny tot and this year I chased a toddler through alfalfa, fed horses carrots, wiped about a half dozen tears and watched the curious spirit of a sweet little blondie!

My camera died about half was through the trip, but we got some cute photos. Shelby was right at home with her boots and mama was right at home with bath time that hit a few hours later :)

And for old time's sake - here is Shelby at the Pumpkin patch last year.




1 comment:

  1. We have never been there - maybe this is the year? Good job getting out and about with Shelby. Good memories :)

    ReplyDelete