Finally
Finally we can all ride in peace. Little Miss has never been a fan of her car seat. Ever. She became more of a fan as time went on and on, but it has always been a battle - until now (typed while knocking on wood).
We finally transitioned her out of the bucket-esque baby seat to a forward-facing chair car seat. It has made a world of difference and we have not since a single tear this week. A miracle.The first time I put her in it she started clapping before we left the neighborhood and her eyes were darting all over. We bought two, one for my car, one for Jack's. At her weight, so could still go rear facing, but I am not kidding, all her hollering is every bit as dangerous/distracting as any forward-facing adventure.
And Recaro? Not a normal car seat brand, right? Of course not. Apparently this company also makes race car seats and thus has very good safety ratings....according to my researching hubby anyway. The photos are close up because I had the wrong lens on, but you can get the picture. Perhaps now I will attempt to drive more than 25 miles away at a time (not exaggerating!).

No comments:
Post a Comment