Shelby's personality is really starting to shine. She is so much fun and always
the life of the party. She is becoming very expressive, strong willed and entertaining.
Her smile is very infectious because it's often coupled with a snort or her
head thrown back in joy.
Here are a few fun things about Shelby's age and stage....
Her go-to words include: Mom, Dad, Duck, Bottle, Dog, No, Shoe, Nigh-Nigh, Hi, Bye, Milk, Foot, Ball, Book and Sit. She has said a bunch of other words though here and there.....tree, up, uh-oh, yellow, and many more words I am sure I am forgetting.
She loves to mimic sounds and facial expressions, especially when she plays with Jack
She has her special stuffed animal that she has grown rather attached to. It's the pink/white zebra that she has had since day one. She has to sleep with that each night; normally tucking it beneath her when she falls asleep on her tummy.
She understands far more than she can say. I can tell her to "go get old McDonald" or "go get mama the pig" and she can do it. I love it when she masters a new one. Her current favorite toy is a ball (ya!).
Loves the pool, spaghetti, bath time, sucking on a wet wash cloth, sharing her food, pulling her wipes out of the warmer (one by one!), drinking from cups that are not hers and the smell of Boogie Wipes.
Hates getting her nose wipes, nails trimmed, attention anywhere but on her, being left alone too long, anything that is too hot/cold, mushy things like bananas and avocados.
Here is a look at a typical Saturday afternoon in the Schenk house. Enjoy.
Here are a few fun things about Shelby's age and stage....
Her go-to words include: Mom, Dad, Duck, Bottle, Dog, No, Shoe, Nigh-Nigh, Hi, Bye, Milk, Foot, Ball, Book and Sit. She has said a bunch of other words though here and there.....tree, up, uh-oh, yellow, and many more words I am sure I am forgetting.
She loves to mimic sounds and facial expressions, especially when she plays with Jack
She has her special stuffed animal that she has grown rather attached to. It's the pink/white zebra that she has had since day one. She has to sleep with that each night; normally tucking it beneath her when she falls asleep on her tummy.
She understands far more than she can say. I can tell her to "go get old McDonald" or "go get mama the pig" and she can do it. I love it when she masters a new one. Her current favorite toy is a ball (ya!).
Loves the pool, spaghetti, bath time, sucking on a wet wash cloth, sharing her food, pulling her wipes out of the warmer (one by one!), drinking from cups that are not hers and the smell of Boogie Wipes.
Hates getting her nose wipes, nails trimmed, attention anywhere but on her, being left alone too long, anything that is too hot/cold, mushy things like bananas and avocados.
Here is a look at a typical Saturday afternoon in the Schenk house. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment