Let's be honest - one of the best things about having a little girl, over a little boy is undeniably the cute, cute, cute clothes! There are endless adorable options for girly baby clothes and in our case, swimsuits For Shelby's birthday she received seven bathing suites - yes, seven! My sister was in town (who is mom to a boy) and she insisted on a baby fashion show. She was hoping to get Shelby in all the new outfits, but I knew that wasn't going to happen....we made it through three. She doesn't love getting dressed that much to begin with, so doing it seven times in a row wasn't going to be an option :) She was very interested in picking the grass, but I loved it - I think it really captured her age and stage of curiosity and innocence.
Here's a look at some of sweet Shelby's pool and beach fashions for the summer.
These are actually some of my favorite photos - the full "behind the scenes" look. Hee hee.
Wardrobe: Andrea Appleton, Sister
Stage Hand: Nance Mosbacher, Mom
Photographer: Janis Arnell, Aunt
Journalist: Michelle Schenk
Model: My Little Miss
No comments:
Post a Comment