Monday, October 8, 2012

Art In The Park

This past Saturday the three of us drove to Boulder City to experience "Art in the Park." As a result of our fun weekend I finished half my laundry and my house still needs to be cleaned, but it was worth it! Art in the Park is an annual community event in a small town about 15 miles away (on the way to the damn). There are dozen and dozen and dozens of vendors - everything from fine art, to crafts, to artisan foods and carnival yummies. I knew this was a heavily attended event, but I had no idea how well attended. We strolled through the booths for 90 minutes or so, then took a quick break for some lemonade, milk for the little one, some fresh britches and a couple cute photos.  It was a really nice day - I would love to go back next year! 

Here are a couple of shots from our little break. I LOVE the middle shot of Shelbly!



After our pit stop we strolled around for another 90 minutes or so. Did you buy anything you ask? Yes, just one thing: a handmade Dallas Cowboys outfit for Shelby. It was just so cute, I couldn't pass it up! Now there will be now questions as to what Shelby will be wearing come Sunday morning.



http://www.bouldercityhospital.org/art-in-the-park/

2 comments:

  1. I was there Saturday, too, around three. We lasted less than an hour. How'd you last three hours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to go to that, but we end up being out of town almost every year for one reason or another. Next year!! Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete