I am a little late in posting these. Sprinkle just a little bit of fun into our daily work/home routine and my whole day/week is zapped!
This past week my sweet Shelby Pie turned five months! I can't believe she is on her way to being half a year old! I am thinking by her 6 month photos she'll be sitting pretty on her own and not need the Boppy any longer!
Here are some fun 5 month Shelby tidbits....
- She is in 12 month Jammies, 9 month clothes in most other things
- She still prefers stage ONE nipples on her bottles.....the ones for newborns! I have tried to sneak 2's and 3's but the day care ladies say she doesn't do as well every time!
- She's eating cereal twice a day, has three 7.5 oz bottles, and nurses twice a day
- She takes 3 naps a day. Normally a 45 min one around 9 am, a 2 hour nap mid-day, and then another 45 minute nap in the late afternoon.
- She is sleeping again (ooooo, ahhhh). She winds down around 7p and wakes up at 4am ish. I normally feed her and then she sleeps again until 6:30. This schedule is actually ok because it allows me some time to get ready!
- She'll talk your ear off in the mornings
- She loves going on walks around the neighborhood in the stroller
- She has officially been to dinner with mom & dad and got an A+ for good behavior
- I have yet to see her roll with my eyes, but just Saturday I left her in her crib on her back and returned to her on her stomach - so she has it in her!
- She looooves making slobbery raspberries
- Those little slobber bibs that come with outfits are rather handy these days
- She is very into colorful things. She gets very interested in all the clothes hanging in my closet!
We love you sweet pea!
Is she turning into a blonde?? And happy belated birthday!
ReplyDelete