Growin' on Up
Thanks to the amazing "Imagination Station" that Jack built, Shelby has art and doodling tools avilable to her 24/7. Typically she'll grab stamps, color or play with stickers. One evening I told her we should work on her letters. I wrote her name at the top of the paper and then asked her to write her letters below....and she rocked it! I was not expecting it at all. The S is a little questionable and the Bs are just plain cute (line with two circles), but needless to say I was impressed and really wanted to keep this doodle. Maybe they do learn a few things at school.
After that, she said "Look mom, a sun!" Aside from the occasional shape and whatnot, she had never drawn a recognizable....anything! Some may say that looks like a bug, but to me, it is the most beautiful sun I've ever seen :) xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment