Wednesday, July 22, 2015

City by the Bay

Jack joined Shelby and I on day 4 of our vacation. It was really important to us that we had some family time with just the three of us. We reserved a day and went into San Francisco for the day. We had a BLAST! We tried to get tickets to Alcatraz, but we had to settle for the next best thing - a cruise of the Bay. Apparently Alcatraz was sold out all month. Who knew?


After the boat ride, we toured around Pier 39 and then on to Fisherman's Wharf. There was not a cloud in the sky - such a beautiful day!



Our final stop was Ghirardelli Square. It was quite the hike to get there, so I feel like we at least had to work for the calories. Fear not parents, Shelby did not eat that whole thing....surprisingly, that single scoop was the smallest thing on the menu! Jack and I shared a lovely sundae too - deeeeeeeeelish!


No comments:

Post a Comment