Sunday, January 18, 2015

New Additions

No, no annoucnement of a baby on the way, but instead - we purchased some new additions for our home! A Roomba, a Ninja and a Kitchen!


Roomba! Cleaning the floors is without question, my least favorite chore around the house. As such, Jack does 80 percent of the floor cleaning....maybe more! When I found out IGT would be paying annual bonuses, I promised Jack that I would buy us a Roomba. If you're not familiar, it's basically a robot vacuum that auto-cleans floors while we're gone. Pretty much amazing! Seriously, as a working mom, can you think of anything better?!


Ninja! We have gone nearly a year without a blender. The motor on our previous one burnt out a while back, so this is a welcomed addition - the Ninja Blender. Salsa, shakes and more - here we come!













 Kitchen!
We try not to make our house look like one big playroom, but I found this gem and had to pick it up. Shelby's imagination is growing like a wildfire, so I encourage anything that fuels that flame. It was $25, brand new. That is the same price as taking the family out to lunch. Needless to say, Shelby loves it!





No comments:

Post a Comment