Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Little Schenk Christmas

Our family exchanged gifts the weekend before we left for Texas. We enjoyed a cinnamon roll breakfast and then opened our family gifts all together. It is near impossible to do it after work during the week, and it was far too much to bring on the plane. It was a lovely morning. Of course, the camera found Shelby, but both Jack and I were spoiled with some very nice gifts from one another.

Shelby got a Dr. McStuffins coat, a Curious George and some clothes. I got some lovely shoes for work and some perfume (and later some more boots!). Jack got some work shoes and a new fleece! I am also buying the family a new vacuum in the next week or so.




1 comment:

  1. Penelope loves Doc too - we got her a vet kit since I couldn't find a Doc McStuffins kit I liked. I bet these two would have fun playing doctor on all their stuffed animals. What a good idea to open presents before the trip - I will have to remember that. But what about Santa...?

    ReplyDelete