Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was 2015 already. I believe I just blinked my eyes and a WHOLE YEAR flashed before my eyes. Holy smokes!
I don't know who to blame for the inexplicably fast calendar year - Shelby or my job. Hands down, 2014 flew by faster than ANY year in my life. Good, bad or otherwise. I have a feeling that 2015 will be much of the same!
2014 Highlights:
- Family Trips!
- Lake Tahoe
- Maui, Hawaii
- Texas
- My big promotion at work
- Jack completing 15,000 sessions at 24 Hour Fitness
- Shelby is potty trained!
- We bought a new car
- Jack installed lovely hard wood floors
- Jack and I saw a Cowboys game at AT & T stadium and had a blast doing it!
- I went back to exercising (although I have been lagging in 2015!)
- Good fortune for good people!
- My brother Brent got engaged
- My friend Kristi had a baby
- Our friend Katie got engaged (and is getting married on the same day as my brother, doh!)
- My Brother Howard bought a house
- My Dad retired and traveled the world!
- Visitors! We have been fortunate to have lovely visits from family and friends this year including THREE visits from G'Ma and G'Pa and a visit from my mom to stay with Shelby while I traveled
- Pretty much anything Shelby did :)
2014 Lowlights
- Disappointments with my previous car (it would almost be paid off now!!)
- The departure of Jack's long-time friend and colleague at work (technically in 2015)
- Our good friend Jennifer Kennedy moving back to Texas (boo!!)
- My high school friend's son's battle with cancer
- Reno! Quite a few times....sometimes twice in a week!
- Lovely London
- San Diego
- Philadelphia
- Floors! That was a biggie that was $$$$ and took some time!
- Finished the decor in the dining room
- Jack build Shelby's art and crafts "imagination station"

No comments:
Post a Comment