As usual, I was a few weeks late, but last week we took Shelby in for her 18 month "well check" appointment. Here are the stats....
- Height: 34.75" inches, 95%
- Weight: 26 lbs, 70%
- Head: 45.5 cm, 20%
- 4 teeth coming in (finally)
- 2 shots - polio and flu - she was due for FIVE, but with a lowered immune system from teethng and Thanksgiving the following week, I went conservative with just two.
The doctor did not comment on her knock knees, so either her cute little boots have been working, or she is simply growing out of it - which is likely. The doctor did comment on how much she talks, mentioning it seems like she says three to four times as many words as most kids her age. I would believe it....she is my little parrot these days. As usual, we were in the waiting room FOREVER so I had to give her a little snack :)The doctor was shocked when I told her that she uses the potty, but I SWEAR she has taught herself! She went at least four or five times a day over the holiday! She doesn't get it right every time, but she is well on her way!Loves: Babies, Elmo, Outside, Walks, Swings, PuppiesDislikes: Bugs, Loud Noises, DarkFavorite Foods: Watermelon, beans, rice, blueberries, crackers and "snacks!" which is that little squeezy in the pictureHard to believe she is on her way to being two! Even harder to believe that I need to start planning her 2nd birthday extravaganza!!

Super cute and smart - like her mama :)
ReplyDelete