Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Slow Down!!

I had to leave town for a couple days for a quick work trip and I swear, when I came back, Shelby had a whole new big-girl vocabulary! In reality, I am sure these are things she has said before, but in the 48 hours I have been back, I have heard quite a few, new, 2-syllable words come out of her sweet little mouth. Honestly, I feel like she can communicate almost anything that she wants or needs - it blows my mind.
  • Zipper
  • Earring
  • Dirty
  • Sleepy
  • Maggie (our neighbor's dog)
  • Remote (previously - 'mote')
I know I am missing a few, but you get the point. She amazes me everyday and warning - the Schenk house is a swear free zone - my little parrot is in full effect!

Her new favorite phrase: "want it" or "I want." That is all fine and dandy, but I am trying to work in an Excuse Me and a Thank You in there too :)



No comments:

Post a Comment