All Packed Up
Today I closed another baby chapter. I packed up the Pack 'n Play. The little play-yard has been in our bedroom since before Shelby was born. There for a while, we would put it downstairs on the weekends, but for the most part it has stayed in our room. For the last several month it has mostly served as a toy box though, housing a half dozen or so random toy and on rare-occasions has served (sadly) as a clothing rack :) I think I kept it up because I liked the notion of having an area where I could corral Shelby if needed, but let's be honest - she has no interest in hanging out in there.
I am confident that she'll still sleep in there while we travel for a bit longer....sure hope so anyway!
A trip down pack 'n play memory lane:
No comments:
Post a Comment