Say Cheese!
Shelby's teeth are coming in fast and furious. Poor thing is not get one, nor two, or even three new teeth, but rather all FOUR of her top teeth at once. She has not been sleeping as well for the past month or so and I would have to think this is a contributing factor. The outter set are coming in faster than the middle two, but just this evening I saw the white of her upper middle tooth (now 3 are poking through). I have a feeling in a couple of weeks she'll have an all new smile.
On Saturday I took out the camera, hoping to snap a photo of her emerging chompers. Well, she worked with me rather nicely and gave me the grin below. This was Saturday and by today (Thursday), things look different in there. Who knows, her teeth may have been the cause of her fever and all that came with it earlier this week.
Say Cheese Shelby!
She was being particularly cute that day and I caught some more fun photos. Her hair has an auburn cast in the natural light.
She is so happy!!
ReplyDelete