Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Book Order

I was overtaken by warm-fuzzies when a Book Order form came home in Shelby's school bags. As a kid, I LOVED it when those came out. I remember always taking them home, picking a few favorites and then being even more excited when the order came in.


My mom read a lot to me as a child, especially before I could read by myself. I remember many many occasions of laying with her as she read the Polk Street Gang, Amelia Badelia and the escapades of the Berenstain Bears. I hope to share this special time and tradition with Shelby too. I try and read to her now, but currently....she just tries to eat the book :)

4 comments:

  1. We are all about the book orders over here. I used to love them as a kid too. So fun to get them this early :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book order was the best part of school. The book fair was second best. ~Brianna

    ReplyDelete