Baby Crafts
I know the holidays are long-gone, but I still wanted to share. Throughout December I would pick my lovebug up from school and notice a little paint on her hands, feet, or clothes from time to time. The ladies would always tell me not to worry and that Shelby was working on a surprise for me. That she was.
On the final day of class before the holiday, Miss Ethel gave me a package labeled "To Mom & Dad - Love, Shelby." I waited until I got home to open it so Jack could take part as well. Inside was a mix of Christmas crafts they had completed at school. Too cute and my goodness, what patience to complete all these projects with such little kits.
These are our sweet holiday presents from my Shelby Pie:
My favorite (and super clever) were Shelby's "Mistle Toes."
No comments:
Post a Comment