So Day Care is not all bad. I often feel guilty because my
time with her is limited during the day, but the experience of the ladies who
run the nursery does come in handy sometimes.
They have been a huge help with solids and getting her acclimated to
eating with a spoon. They have also helped her a great deal with learning to
use the bottle and improving her tummy time skills.
Recently Miss Ethel suggested I get her some Mum Mums. Mum
Mums? I have never heard of such a thing. Essentially, they are little rice snacks
that dissolve in the baby’s mouth. She said Shelby is really interested in everyone else’s food and
these are a nice first step toward eating food. Of course I was a little bit of
a chicken and was hesitant to buy them, but finally gave in and bought some.
Well – she loves them and they’re perfect little pastime for her.
Introducing the Mum Mum:

K loved these too! They are perfect to always have on hand - and so much cleaner than teething biscuits!
ReplyDeleteI need to get these! And there definitely are perks to having someone else help you with the different stages of eating, and it helps with separation anxiety as well. Glass is half full :)
ReplyDelete