Sunday, December 16, 2012

Cookie Chaos

I had two back-to-back cookie parties last week. One on a Sunday night at a girlfriend's house and one the following Monday at work. I take these puppies very seriously. I am kind of known for home cooking and cooking from scratch so I have some standards to uphold. Well, this year I went on a limb and tried something I had never made before  - The Raspberrie Cookies. It was a recipe I found online here: http://www.iheartnaptime.net/raspberry-cookies/

 They were a hit. So yummy. Instead of "folding" in the berries, I erroneously mixed them in....leaving me with a red, extra juicy batter. I didn't compromise the taste, but definitely the appearance. I can't recall the actaully wording, but essentially I won the award for  my cookies tasting the best, despite looking the worst. Yes, we had actual voting with ballots and all. Hey, I'll take it. Check out the spread (Sunday night party).


No comments:

Post a Comment