Friday, November 30, 2012

Picture Day

When you have a four month baby who cannot even sit unassisted and they tell you it is Picture Day at school, you can't help but giggle. Then on top of that, the packages your purchase come with a class photo. How does that work? I am picturing the days of the kids on risers, organized tallest to shortest. How do you pull that off with a bunch of infants - lump them all in a pile? Prop them up with a dozen Boppy pillows? Neither.

Apparently they give you a composite shot. Now Shelby's photos are old news - I got them a month or two ago, but I just got the class photo this week. I was told they were waiting on images of kids who needed re-takes. In any event, behold "Miss Ethel" and "Miss G's" Little Angel class. There have been a couple new faces since this photo and one baby graduated to the next room.

Of course we give Shelby the Cutest Baby award, but the little one in red, in the upper left corner is a super sweetie as well. She has chubby cheeks and an infectious smile too. She also started school about the same time as Shelby and gets picked up nightly at around the same time, so I run into her mom routinely.

School Days for Miss Shelby Pie:

No comments:

Post a Comment