Thursday, August 9, 2012

(Un)Swaddled

This week I had my first "my little baby is growing up" moment and I got a little sentimental about it.  Up until Tuesday my little pumpkin had spent every night and most every nap perfectly swaddled like the cutest burrito you'd ever seen. Recently, however she has been waking to eat in the night (long story) and then wiggling like crazy when I would swaddle her back up.

I was apprehensive to put her to bed unswaddled, but I figured I really had nothing to lose. My sister got my some Sleep Sacks, so I figured that would be the next logical transition. Success! She is still waking in the night to eat after about 6 hours, but she seems to be going back down to bed much more comfortably.

The lighting was rough, so these aren't the most quality photos, but as you can see - she looks pretty content.




I have to say, it made me a little sad to see my little Nugget in that sack, she just looked so big to me! I think moving forward this will be our new sleep "apparel." So sweet. And I know, she has wild post-bath hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment