Sunday, August 26, 2012

This & That

Below are a few updates on my cutie and her latest "tricks." It has been a rough little run around here. I am learning that Day Care is a cesspool of germs and my sweet immune systemless Shelby Pie is getting the worst of it.

Here's the latest:

  1. She is a drool machine
  2. She can pull the hanging toy on her car seat to make the music play
  3. She has started to hold on/hug me if I am holding her up right in my arms
  4. She babbles ALL the time. Today she even tried to talk and nurse at the same time. The ladies at day care said she is very chatty for her age - I'd believe it!
  5. Loves her toes, but they've yet to reach her mouth
  6. Tried rice cereal! Ok, just a tad. I put 1 tsp in her bottle yesterday and she didn't know the differnce
  7. She is starting to anticipate things and gets excited (peek a boo, patty cake, etc)
  8. Loves TV! Oh dear. The moment the TV goes on, it sucks up her attention.
  9. She's really into touching textures. As she gets sleepy espeically, she loves to rub a soft blanket
  10. Her sleep it a total, complete MESS! Ugh. We're working on it and I have to attribute a great portion of it to her string of illnesses, but wow. Let's just say nowadays four hours in a row is a success....it used to be about 9.5 :(

1 comment: