Sunday, August 5, 2012

Baby Brilliance

There is so much baby "gear" out there, it's hard to determine what you need, don't need, wish you had, etc. I have a short list of must-haves, as well as a list of things I don't think I would get the second time around. This post, however is about brilliant baby items  - things that just makes sense and because of their design, make life so much easier.


  1. Pacifiers that land face up, 9 times out of 10 when they hit the deck
  2. The little line on diapers that changes from yellow to blue when wet
  3. Boogie Wipes! These little tyke tissues are perfectly moistened with saline, to comfortably wipe a baby's nose.


      4.  Bustiers for pumping. TMI I know, but brilliant. Hands free!

      5. Boppy Pillows. I know they've received a shout out on here in the past, but I really love  
         mine....and I have two. They are just so functional and comfortable for babies.





I am hoping that I can soon add a baby carrier to this list, but we're not quite there yet. I have two, but have not used them much - just a few minutes here and there.

1 comment:

  1. Dude! I am a Boogie Wipe ambassador - let me stock you up! ;)

    ReplyDelete