One With The Giraffes
Dubbed the “World’s Most Famous Teething Toy,” I just knew I
had to give Sophie The Giraffe a try
once Shelby’s little slobber machine got started. And oh has it ever. One of my
clients, Kidville, sells it in their retail space and they can hardly keep it
on the shelf.
I was shopping at Sam’s this weekend, saw it, and bought it
on the spot.
There is not much to Sophie. It is a simple rubber toy that admittedly
sounds a little like a dog toy when squeezed. It is known for being good for all the sense
and is more than 50 years old…..earning the acceptance of some of the world’s
toughest critics: Moms and Babies. I purchased a twin-pack with one rubber
version and one plush version.
Well, I guess we can
add Shelby to the list of more than 30 million babies who love their Sophie(s).
She took to them right away. I promise it wasn’t planned, but the same day I
brought them home, I put her giraffe-themed jammies on.
Net result: adorable photos....

too cute! the only downsides to Sophie is that she 1. gets lost easily 2. stains easily and 3. hard to clean with the hole in her. We ended up getting a Sophie leash and still had to buy 2... also, dropped in a parking lot ONCE and got some dirt, maybe tire scuffs, and could never ever get them off. BOO. But we still love her... :-)
ReplyDeleteShelby is so stinking cute. I've also heard really good things about Sophie the Giraffe.
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute! K loved Sophie too! Just don't submerge Sophie when cleaning or you will lose the squeek! :)
ReplyDeleteOhhhh we can't lose the squeek! Good tip!
ReplyDelete