Thursday, November 6, 2014

Just Lovely

Last weekend Jack was extra tired and I was extra energized. So, while he caught a few extra hours of Zzzzzz's on Saturday morning, Shelby and I set out on an adventure. We drove to the far north part of the city to a place called Gilcrease Orchards. It was lovely! I have heard of this place for years and years, but had never checked it out. I heard on the radio that there were only 3 Saturday's left, so we set out for the unknown!

We. Had. The. Greatest. Time!

Gilcrease Orchards is a lovely destination where you can pick your own fruits and veggies, indulge in warm apple donuts, enjoy fresh air and ride the tractor-pulled hay rides. Shelby was in heaven and I returned feeling like I had just gone to Utah or something. It was so gorgeous!







 I will for sure come back next year. Shelby and I picked some tomatoes, but to be honest, coming off pumpkin season, the whole place was pretty picked over. It was one of the most fun mornings I have maybe ever had with Shelby. Love my little Miss Sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment