Thursday, November 6, 2014

Expect the Unexpected  - Bonnie Spring Petting Zoo

For the first time in a LONG LONG time, I was kind of bored last Sunday! I decided we should go do something we've never done.....check out the Petting Zoo at Bonnie Springs. Like the Orchard, I had never been, but had heard about it for the longest time.

In summary:  It was a fun expereince. Way overpriced ($27 for three of us). Surprising interesting assortment of animals! And kind of strange.

Upside: It is right at the base of the mountains, so it's beautiful and they have a train that is Shelby's dream come true.

It was rather chilly that day and Jack was a little under dressed, so unbeknownst to Shelby, she doubled as a space heater for Jack.

 This was Shelby's look of disgust at all the chicken poop. I don't blame her.








No comments:

Post a Comment