Jammies
We have officially moved Shelby into all 24 month/2T pajamas. You can't really push it when footie PJ's are too small, you just have to go up a size. When your have to hike her knee to her chest to get her leg in, it's just time. I like to have 7-9 options in a given size so I do not have to worry about laundry during the week and have a back-up if there is some kind of messy episode.
Of all her clothes though, I get most attached to her jammies and the memories in them. She has every nighttime bottle at night in them, wakes up with her wild hair in them and often plays each weekend a.m. in them. I get most my cuddles while Shelby is in her jammies.
I try to snap a photo of her PJ collection each time before it goes up in the rafters (I think I missed 9 months). I think of all the sizes, I am least attached to the most recent, 18 month, batch, but that is only because the fuzzy PJ's were out of season, so I had to buy whatever I could find online - regardless if I liked the pattern.
I trip down PJ memory lane:
(Newborn) 3 month & 6 months:
12 months:
18 months:
No comments:
Post a Comment