Back to School Luau
Shelby's school hosted a back to school luau for all students yesterday evening. The luau theme was questionable, but the event was a nice gesture and they offered some cute activities for the kiddos. The attendance was not huge, but I am glad we went. We bypassed the majority of those event last year because Shelby was going to bed so early. Here are a few cute pictures. I love this dress that my sister got her!
Her first snowcone. She liked the sugar, but in general she still does not like cold stuff.
We also gave the bounce house a try, but she was pretty apprehensive. It was a quick trip in/out.
*No, she is not sunburned - although it looks like it. Like Jack, her face gets bright red when she is hot and moving around.
All in all, a fun little evening. My favorite part I hearing all the Shelby stories from all the teachers. Apparently she is known as the class chatter box, and knows all her friends' names. I had no idea!
No comments:
Post a Comment