Monday, August 26, 2013

Back to School

Like thousands of kids in Clark County, today was a "Back to School" morning in the house. True - she never left. And true - she is only 16 months,  but today was still a sweet day in my heart - Shelby officially advanced from the baby room at school, to the toddler room, or Tot Garden as they call it.

Of course I had to take some photos of her today. I wanted to make sure she looked extra darling on her first day in her new class. It was time she moved on. First, she is SUPER into babies right now so it almost made me nervous to have her in proximity with tiny little kiddos. Second, she was just ready. She is very verbal, social and already alerts us when she has to #2, so it's a good thing. Here's our Little Miss on Day 1:

I am so disappointed in myself, I just started shooting without checking my settings, so the photos could be better,  but subject remains cute :)

 Like most classrooms in Nevada, we had a school supply list for the first day. I made a special trip to Target over the weekend to make sure I had everything packaged up and ready to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment