Jett Man!
Last week was awesome. My fabulous friend Amanda, her husband, sister-in-law and sweet little baby Jett came to visit. They currently live in wine country and were in route to Utah to visit some of their extended family. They made a stop in Vegas to break up the trip and for our sweet babies to meet.
Amanda and I have been friends since 7th grade. Of my friends from Placerville I keep in touch with her the most. And although we have now lived apart for more than a decade, our lives and outlooks have remained paralleled for the most part.
Meet Jett. Pure sweetness.
Jett is exactly 11 weeks younger than Shelby. It seems like a lot right now, but that won't be the case for long. I gave Shelby her evening bath before they arrived and then right about the time we finished up, our fabulous company arrived. Shelby was about as excited as the rest of us were to have visitors. It was cute (and a tad surreal) to see our peanuts together.
I don't really love this photo of me, but I feel fortunate to have it and even more fortunate to have such a great friend for nearly 20 years!
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment