Easter Sunday
Easter was the last of Shelby's "firsts" in terms of holidays. By now she has done the whole holiday circuit.....4th of July, Halloween, Christmas, etc. We had a very enjoyable day. We started the morning at the house. We put together an Easter basket for Shelby and allowed her to explore it in the back yard. She was pretty darn cute...
After that we got Shelby dolled up in a sweet little dress for Easter. I just received a couple of really cute outfits in the mail (thanks Mom!) so it was hard to decide what to put her in. I went with the outfit that I picked our for her months ago though - I had been so excited to see her in it.
We went over to our friend Katie's house. This is the fourth or fifth time she has hosted Easter for our group of friends. As always, it was a great time and believe it or not, the Easter bunny even showed up!


Cute family! I love the year of firsts :)
ReplyDelete