Tuesday, May 24, 2016

5 Months

This is the face of happy, chubby 5 month old baby girl.

Holy smokes is this baby full of joy. She is the BEST and I think the favorite at school....I am just going to go out and say it!  Here is what five months is looking like...

Clothes -  9 month
Diapers - Size 3
Sleep - 11 hours....and then I have to wake her up! On the weekend she can go 12 or 12.5
Giggles - ALWAYS!
Best Friend - Shelby
Favorite Toy - Plastic "cell phone" from Liffey and Sophie the Giraffe
Favorite Discovery - Her footsies
Eating - Only milk. We tried cereal a few times, but it did not go over so well, so we'll wait
Bottle Nipple - Stage 2
Rolled Over  - A few times, back to front only
What makes me MAD as a hornet - Being awake past 7:45 p.m.
Naps - 3 - 4 a day
Other: slobber monster who makes the CUTEST sounds in the world.

Here is Shelby at five months.









No comments:

Post a Comment