Valentine's Day Weekend
The Schenk family had an awesome Valentine's Day/Presidents weekend. I dare say that we got a taste of the good life. By being home during the week, I can chip away at the work that typically must be saved for the weekend. Also, Jack does not presently have any major projects in the works and overall, has been getting home from work earlier. All that, leaves for much more free time and relaxation...yes, even with a newborn in the mix!
Saturday was full of activity, a rose bouquet delivery and a steak dinner. On Sunday, we opened gifts in the morning and went sledding in the afternoon. It was Shelby's first time in the snow and we all had a GREAT time. We had the perfect parking spot, so we opened up the hatch and one of us could watch, while the other played and then we switched...Sienna slept the WHOLE time!
Jack had to work on Monday, so I had both the girls, but it was great! I kept Shelby very busy. We went to an indoor playground, a 'coffee date' and then to the park. Sienna is a total trooper and was sweet the whole time. I am one lucky Mama!

No comments:
Post a Comment