One Month New
Phew! Times sure goes quickly when you're having fun....and also when you have a newborn and a three year old. Yesterday I took Sienna in for her one month check-up and all systems are a go. I gaze down at her so often and think "geeze, you look so big to me! How big are you going to be at six months?" Well, it's not in my head and if she continues this trajectory, she will be BIG in six months.
Here are Sienna's stats:
As far as tricks, I don't have too much to report on. She is awake, asleep and goes potty. She definitely recognizes me, responds to others and is starting to smile when I cget close to her and tickle her chubby little chin and face. I was thinking that she is/was not as good of a sleeper as Shelby, but I think she is actually about the same when I look back at my blog. One day I will turn these entries into books, but that is another story. It is in the next weeks, however that Shelby started to add hours to her sleeps. We shall see. The biggest difference is well....Shelby. Before, I could just continue sleeping if I had a long night, but with Sienna I pretty much get up at 6:15 regardless of circumstance and naps are harder to come by on both the weekends and during the week.
The doctor said that I should focus on tummy time in the next couple of weeks, so I will work that in between snuggles. I really need to step up my pumping as well. I have done it a little bit here and there, but I think my inner hate for the activity is alive and well.
Car Seat = Does ok, but screams her head off if not in the mood
Binky - Love, love, love
Bottle = Two for two, but again, I need to get her more of them
Lights and Ceiling Fans = Cheap entertainment
Sister = Best friend for life
Jammies = At the tippy toes of most 3 months and outgrown many
Bath Time = All good, until you take her out of that water
Bad Habit = Sucking in way too much air when nursing.
Here are some photos of my sweetie in 1.24.16.
And just for fun, here is Shelby Pie at one month:
No comments:
Post a Comment