Happy Halloween!
This was a fun year for Halloween. It was the first year that Shelby really
got into it. She picked her costume, she wanted to decorate and looked forward
to trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. We got together with a couple other
families and the girls set out in our neighborhood together. I walked around
only a short while before returning home to pass out candy with the other
ladies while the guys finished the door-to-door route......I had a long day and
just did not have it in me. In about 45 minutes, the girls returned with full
buckets and smiles on their faces. In true Shelby fashion, she would have
played and played and played, but we finally had to pull the plug at about
9:30..
Here's to my sweet Olaf, another memory in the books and a couple of my
favorite Halloween crafts that she brought home this year. That ghost cracked
me up every time I walked by it! Next
year, I'll have two sweeties :)
No comments:
Post a Comment