Baby You're A Firework
We laid loooow on 4th of July. Why? Because I was about 95% sure Shelby had very mild Hand Foot and Mouth again (ya Day Care). She was kinda grumpy, she said her mouth hurt and she had about three blisters on her hands and another three on her feet. Enough for me. I a) didn't want it to get worse b) I did not want Jack or I to get it and c) I really needed everyone to be healthy for our reunion. We had plans to go to a pool party, but since there would be kids there, we cancelled it all together. About a week later at school there was a memo out that Hand Foot and Mouth was going around....given my past run in with it, we came out unscathed.
The day did not go without some celebration though. Jack grilled some fantastic burgers and picked up some sparklers for the family. Maybe next year :)
No comments:
Post a Comment