Friday, February 21, 2014

My Tiny & Jumbo Valentine

I can confidently say that the Schenk family had a very nice Valentine's Day - our hearts were full with love. In the morning, I made a (very) early trip to Alberston's to grab some snacks for Shelby's class. I decided to also bring back some donuts for Jack and a "looooon!" for my Shelby Pie. When I picked Shelby up from school, I found the most adorable little Valentine in her bag; one of my most favorite school projects by far!

Jack and I both finished work a little early on Friday, so he was responsible for a romantic dinner for two on Friday and I was in charge of Saturday date night and babysitter. Both were wonderful....steaks at home on Friday and then authentic Napoleon pizza and vino on the Strip (never happens!) on Saturday.

We could feel the love.



No comments:

Post a Comment