Boy oh boy have the last few weeks been a blur. Jumping from my Dad's retirement party, to the abundance of work-work required of me in the office, to my trip, to an immediate leap back into the office....things have been a whirlwind!
London was fantastic. All the hard work and preparation totally paid off. I feel like I represented my Company well and learned a lot along the way. I managed to maximize every moment though and really got out and see the City too. I was SO tired by Friday for my "free day" of exploration, but it was enjoyable just the same. I am SO incredibly grateful for Jack's parents' help with Shelby while I was away....it really gave me some peace of mind and I know it helped Jack.
My favorite part? I would say my ride on the London Eye and my stroll through St Jude's Park outside Buckingham palace on the morning I left. Third favorite....blue sky's!
No comments:
Post a Comment