Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Meet Annamol

Yes, meet Annamol.....or as most of us would say it, Animal :)

Shelby has fallen in love her her plush little pal. I remember the moment I picked this little guy up at the baby boutique. It was pretty pricey for its size, but there was something about it that drew me to it. It was cute, soft, friendly, unique - a perfect addition to my love's crib. This little guy has been sitting in the corner of Shelby's crib since before she was born. I would pose her with her Animal for her monthly picture and let it sit in the corner of her crib with the rest of her "friends." Over the last few months, however she has started a love affair with it. She used to make noises and gestures toward it, so Jack and I started asking: "Do you want you animal?" Well, she can't quite say it, but close. Annamol is definitely her first 3- syllable word!

Jack put her to bed one night and noticed she reached for her Annamol as she hit the sheets. Ever since then, she sleeps with it in her arms, all night long and chews on it when her teeth are bothering her.  I try to not let Annamol leave her room and definitly not leave the upstairs. First, I can't imagine the horror if it went missing and second, I am trying to avoid germs in her bed at night. She loves it though, she wants to hold it whenever it's in sight and when it's not, she often asks for it. It's cute AND a lot of pressure.....what happens if we loose it? Time to buy a back up to have on hand.

Here are some oldies but goodies with Shelby and her "Annamol"...




No comments:

Post a Comment